There are many water softener companies offering various models of water softeners to the consumers. However, you should not believe everything you hear or see so easily. Most of these companies do not tell the complete truth and try to attract the consumer to buy their product. Subscribe to watersoftenerguide.com to get latest product details on every week.
However, the main question arises that, whether you really need a no-salt water softener? Well, here we are going to present you some facts about No salt water softeners that might change your opinion about them and might also help you in saving some money and at last, you Don’t forget to check Fleck 7000SXT reviews.
- The very first thing that you need to be aware of is their name. The main work of water softener is to remove the hardness of the water which includes dissolved minerals in the water like calcium and magnesium. No salt water softeners are not able to remove the harness efficiently.
- The water softener technology is mainly based on the technology called ion exchange. The ion exchange process in the water softener remove almost the entire hard ions from the water by introducing Sodium ions, which no salt water softeners are unable to do.
- There are a lot of companies that advertise “salt-free water softeners” which also use tanks which are very similar to other ordinary water softeners but are actually designed in order to reduce the sediment, odour as well as the harmful chemicals like chlorine. They will surely improve the quality of water, but they are not at all cost effective and won’t be able to produce the desirable “soft water” that consumers have been looking for.
- All these technologies that are present for making the water from hard to soft are advertised falsely as saltless water softening technologies that will prevent the hard scale from accumulating at the bottom. But, they won’t soft your water, instead remove 90% of useful and beneficial chemicals from the water. So, this simply means that you are going to lose a lot of beneficial minerals at the cost of preventing scaling.
- For companies which are really genuine, sell an extra feature like anti-scaling or scale inhibitors in their water softeners.
- The marketing companies can also trick you into selling the water softener product as a salt free, by using a different chemical named Potassium Chloride instead of Sodium Chloride. This is going to reduce the hardness of water but is 30 percent less efficient as well as more expensive.